Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Short Attention Span Blogging


  • I called in sick yesterday. Had shitloads of stuff to catch up on today. MuNu was down for a while so I didn't get to post what I had in mind earlier. Now I've lost it.

  • Today would have been my father's 61st birthday. 61 is not old yet he's been dead 2 yrs.

  • I think someone in town is reading my blog. Like...reading it a LOT. They often visit just minutes after I do and sometimes read it for hours. Who dat?

  • I'm a little concerned for myself. Last night I had a very vivid and upsetting dream. I dreamt that Regis Philbin died. In my dream, I was so distraught and I cried so hard. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy Live with Regis and Kelly. I watch it every morning while I'm getting ready for work but I'm not some crazed Regis fan. Sure, I'd be sad if he died but in my dream, I was devastated. I wasn't sure if I could go on without my Reege. Maybe I need to be medicated.

  • Go read some blogs better than mine:

    If I can't spend the rest of my life with a man just like Skippy, then I'll spend the rest of my life alone.

    My guilty pleasure: Pink is the New Blog

    Kevin Smith's blog...a great find!

    The blogosphere rejoices, Dog Snot Diaries is back!



That is all.

Update: Skippy has figured it out. This is why I'm dreaming of Regis. It's all very subliminal and Freudian. LOVE IT.

No comments: