Monday, July 24, 2006

Excuses, excuses

It was a slightly busy weekend and a very busy Monday.
I know tomorrow is going to be crazy but hopefully I'll have time to really put down a good blog post.
I also have a Skankerella email that I'm trying to decide if it's safe to post.
I think maybe I should think twice about those kind of things.

I've mentioned this several times but I hate that I started out this blog using my real first name.
Now, I don't know how to change things without losing the very generous people who read my blog regularly. I would also like to keep my archives.
Any ideas?

My best friend wrote me an email after reading this blog post. She thinks the tattoo on the wrist thing is a bad idea.
Of course, I'll never let her forget how she thinks I'm a trashy tattooed slut. (Kidding!)
Anyway, she's got a point. A tattoo like that is difficult to hide and even though it would be ok for me to have it where I am now, what if I needed to change jobs and they forbid things like that?
I mean, I AM a freaking librarian!
I still want another tattoo.....but I might have to pick another location.

For those of you who wanted to see my existing tattoos: I have pics...email me.
For those of you hoping the pics are nude: You wish.

No comments: