Monday, May 7, 2007

Buy Me Some Peanuts & a World Series

I have been assaulted by the news yesterday that Roger Clemens has returned to baseball...in a Yankees uniform.

Seriously, are he and Andy Petitte locked in a gay love affair? What's going on here? Andy goes to the Astros; Rocket goes to the Astros. Andy goes back to the Yankees. Rocket goes back to the Yankees. Suspicious??

Far be it from me to deny a man his opportunity to get paid but I can't help but feel a little betrayed. I also can't help but feel like Roger Clemens is an opportunistic turncoat; but that's just me.
My only solace is the fact that no matter how much money Steinbrenner dumps on the Yankees organization, they still suck this year.
Sure, they will probably pull out of it, but secretly, I hope they tank.

Don't tell anyone I said that, though. I like to give off the impression that I'm mature and have an ounce of character.

No comments: