Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow

If you've got 8 minutes to spare, take a look at this.

I don't watch The View much because I couldn't stand Star Jones and now I can't stand Rosie's obnoxious conspiracy theorist views.
There was a time when, although I didn't agree with her political opinions, I admired her for her work with charities but now I'm beginning to think she might be absolutely batshit crazy.

Unfortunately, The View comes on right after Regis & Kelly and if I can't get to the TV to change it fast enough, I have to endure that first few minutes of cacking chaos.
I find it painful to listen to and watch them all gain up on Elizabeth because of her republican views. It's unfair and I don't know how she puts up with it. I'd be wielding a semi-automatic weapon before long, if I were her.

Watch the video, though. Elizabeth finally fires back and I love it!

No comments: