Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oh the randomness!

Since when is THIS a problem?

Man sues over long-lasting erection

Let me translate the story for you:
"Blah blah blah -useless medical jargon- vessels, shunts, blah blah blah. Dude has a ginormous erection for hours."

This doesn't sound like a medical problem, it sound like an answer to the prayers of women who'd like to finish once in a while!

...and in other randomness...

It's no secret the only reason I love hockey is for the fights. I love it when they shake their gloves off and start pummeling each other!

In baseball, I don't see many fights, but when I do....I get goose bumps!
Last night, during the Astros/Rockies game, the opposing pitcher allegedly hit Carlos Lee on purpose which caused the benches to clear on both sides!
Not only the benches but the bullpen cleared...it was AWESOME!

Dave Borkowski who had previously pitched one or two innings was already in the clubhouse icing various things up when this happened but that didn't stop him from running out in shorts and flip flops!
You know those guys love it, too. There is no better way to energize fans than to incite a bench-clearing brawl!

I'm ready for round 2 tonight!

No comments: