Friday, June 16, 2006

Short Attention Span Blogging

In lieu of anything remotely interesting....


  • I called in sick on Wednesday with the World's Worst Headache. I slept til 2pm. It was the greatest sleep in the world. Money couldn't buy that kind of sleep. Some people only dream of sleep that good.

  • In the last two weeks, I've read 9 books in the Laurell K. Hamilton series. I'm not proud of that fact. I'm simply obsessed.

  • What the fuck is wrong with people? I can't tell you how many people, when they need help, come stand BEHIND my chair waiting for me to "sense" their presence. Who stands behind a person to get their attention, especially a person sitting at a desk?
    A normal human being stands in front of them, face to face, to ask for help. I've gotten to where I completely ignore someone when they are standing behind me and I put a "friendly" note on the back of my chair that says "I can only help you if I can SEE you." You think anyone reads it?

  • What is it about Prince that makes all the girls (and a lot of guys) get all funny in their pants? He's approximately the size of a small Hummel figurine and he's really strange. Not Michael Jackson strange, but still strange. He's been around FOREVER now and you would have thought I had outgrown him but he was on Good Morning America today and I was like "Omigod! Prince!!! Eeeeeeek!". Odd behavior, I know. I think he's using Jedi mind tricks on us. These are not the droids we are looking for. Yes, I know who Prince is.


That's all I got.

No comments: