Friday, November 7, 2008

iPod Stuff

Because I'm trying to "SWF" Sheila and she did it...I tried to do it but it was BORING.
Then she posted her shuffle list and that was cool so I decided to try it again.

I'm posting my iPod Top 25. Just keep in mind that although I listen to it in the car, I mostly listen to my iPod while I'm trying to fall asleep. For a few months I had a terrible time trying to sleep so I would put on some relaxing music and give it a try.
I suspect that's why all the classical music shows up. I can't explain the Iron Maiden...not really.

Werther: Pourquoi Me Réveiller - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Après un Rêve, Op. 7, No. 1 - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Vesperae Solennes de Confessore for Soloists, Chorus & Orchestra, K. 339: Laudate Dominum - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

None But the Lonely Heart, Op. 6, No. 6 - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

In Trutina from Carmina Burana - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Rusalka: Song to the Moon - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Anna Molly - Incubus Possibly NOT falling asleep music

L'Elisir D'Amore: Una Furtiva Lagrima - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Ave Maria - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14 - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Rolling Earth - Coyote Oldman

Songs Without Words, Op. 62, No. 1: May Breezes - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Beau soir - Joshua Bell & Frederic Chiu

Le Monde - Thievery Corporation If you haven't heard of them, you must go download them NOW

Wasted Years - Iron Maiden Not exactly music to sleep by but it fucking rocks.

Six - Falling Asleep - Jesse and Jeane Stern The Meditation Podcast This really helps!

Siete Conciones Populares Espanolas: Nana (Bercuese) - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

O Earth, O Earth, Return - Bill Douglas

Estrellita - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Boot and Paisley - Al Gromer Khan & Kai Taschner

The Pearl Fishers: "Je Crois Entendre Encore" - Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra

Morgen! Op. 27, No. 4 - Anna Netrebko, Joshua Bell, Michael Stern & Orchestra
Après un Rêve, Op. 7, No. 1 - Joshua Bell & Frederic Chiu

U & Ur Hand - P!nk I bet no one has fallen asleep to this one

Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 In C Major: Andante

No comments: