Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm a glass half full type of girl...

but I'm also a realist.

The Astros swept the Cardinals over the weekend keeping the hope of more baseball in October alive.
They played really really good baseball against the Cards. Can we keep it up against the Phillies tonight?
My guess: No.

Can we beat the Pirates?
My guess: Yes

After that we have a series with the Braves and I'm feeling pretty good about that but I hate to jinx anything

The Astros are unpredictable. I don't know what to expect but it'll be fun to watch.

Last night's game was on ESPN and I can't STAND Joe Morgan and Jon Miller and their vapid, useless banter.

At one point, they started talking about Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans and totally ignoring the ball game. Finally, I screamed at the TV, "SHUT UP YOU STUPID ASSHOLES!".
I seriously HATE it when the games are on ESPN.

I'd rather listen to two drunk idiots in a bar cover a baseball game than these two over-inflated geezers.

No comments: