Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You know your day's gonna suck when...

the first thing you do is lose the company credit card.
I'm usually pretty good about keeping up with things but I somehow got back to my desk without the card.

I told my boss right away and surprisingly she didn't fire me.

Then there's just a bunch of little annoyances all through the day that make me wish I had stayed in bed.

I'm having a better day than someone like Terrell Owens.
Apparently, T.O. botched a suicide attempt and is now claiming he had a bad reaction to pain meds and supplements.
Right.

The Astros are having a better day than all of us.

I certainly don't want to get my hopes up but it's getting very exciting right now!
Astros have won 7 in a row now, trailing St. Louis by 1.5.
St. Louis is my second favorite team so it's hard to be happy that they've been losing against the Padres these last two nights but I'm hoping the Padres can do it again tonight!

No comments: