Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If The Glove Don't Fit, You Must Buy My Book

You have got to be kidding me!
OJ Simpson is about to release a book entitled "If I Did It".
IF? If anything, OJ should be writing about HOW he did it and got over. He should write a freaking textbook for murderers.
There isn't a human being on Earth who believes he's innocent. There are tribes in remote villages who have never seen a white face or a stitch of clothing who go "OJ? Yeah, he killed those people!". Except that's translated from a series of clicks and hoots.

And now, to really rub everyone's faces in it, he's writing a book about how he COULD have done it...if he did it.
Obviously, he doesn't give a shit about the families of his wife and Ron Goldman but has he thought about his kids at all?
Oh, what am I thinking? He's a murderer. He doesn't care about ANYONE.

If any of you people actually BUY that piece of shit book, I swear I'm never speaking to you again!

No comments: