Monday, April 2, 2007

Hooray! Opening Day!

Today is the Houston Astros' Opening Day!
Baseball season has arrived and I'm a happy girl.

I don't have tickets for today because they were too difficult to get but I'm glad now because I am not sure I'd feel up to it.

I do have tickets for Friday and since it's Good Friday and I'm off, I can rest the whole day and reserve my energy. (No, we haven't discovered what is ailing me yet.)

I've been following The Crawfish Boxes during spring training and I feel good about the team we have this year.

It's no secret that I'm a huge Brad Lidge fan and his performance last year was a disappointment.
I have confidence that he can turn it around this season.

I think it's a HUGE mistake to keep Wanking Wandy Rodriguez in the starting pitcher's line up. Mark my words people, they are going to live to regret that stupid decision.

Anyway...it's baseball season all over the nation! Let us all rejoice!

No comments: