Thursday, December 7, 2006

It's All About De's Favorite Things

Christmas Edition!

This is late but who says gift-giving is only for Christmas? I say give me gifts all year 'round!


  • This new iPod Shuffle is the cutest thing in technology right now! I already know I'm getting it but it's still a favorite thing!

  • I've been thinking about old movies a lot lately, specifically Arsenic and Old Lace. This is one of my favorite movies because Cary Grant is such a genius in it. His comedic facial expressions make this movie a genuine classic!

  • Teavana. We have a store locally but I also love browsing their website. I recently purchased the Perfect Teamaker for home and I absolutely love it. It really is perfect!

  • Bath & Body Works has come out with a Signature Collection of Perfumes. Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorites.

  • A few months ago big, slouchy, leather handbags were in but now I'm totally into the frame bag. Cole Haan has an amazingly affordable patent leather (another hot trend right now) bag that I just love. The wine color would go with SO many things!



That's all I've got for now. I may add more as I shop and find more things for myself than others!

No comments: