Monday, January 26, 2009

For a Good Cause....

Skippy has inspired me to blog again.
This blog is called It's All About De but I'm slowly realizing that it's not ALWAYS about me. Sometimes we have to remember that other people are out there, suffering.
Thanks to Skippy, I am remembering that it's my duty in life to serve others.
That's why I'm getting behind his campaign to free Janine.

An adult film actress who admitted failing to pay taxes was ordered to serve 6 months in prison and pay almost $300,000 in outstanding taxes.

Adult film actress and former Penthouse model Janine M. James, also known as Janine Lindemulder, 40, of Huntington Beach, Calif, was sentenced Monday in U.S. District Court in Eugene, Ore.

James pleaded guilty in August 2008 to charges she failed to pay outstanding federal income taxes.

This is a travesty. We can't allow my only lesbian fantasy to go down...and not in a good way.

If everything Obama says is true...we can keep Janine out of the pokey...YES WE CAN!

No comments: