Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Prodigal Child Returns

The Prodigal Child Returns

No fatted calves please.

Had a great trip that was only slightly marred by Gustav. We kept checking NOAA, watching the Weather Channel and friends and family back home kept calling.

I think we're going to get VERY lucky with this storm. Louisiana....not so much.

Anyway, when I returned home, there was a package waiting for me. Some very generous person sent me The Open Road: The Global Journey of the Fourteenth Dalai Lama from my Amazon wishlist.
The thing is...I'm not sure I know the person that sent it so I can't thank him properly.
So, a HUGE HUGE thank you to the mystery man. I am humbled by your thoughtfulness and generosity.
Drop me an email and let me know who you are...only because I'm insatiably curious!

No comments: