Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Short Attention Span Blogging

  • I don't care what people say. I love to cuss. It makes me happy!
  • I think I'm official an Apple lover. Anyone who knows me knows I love my iPod Touch more than anything and that I want to marry it and have it's little Apple babies. I love Apple even more now because after a freak glitch on Saturday, an Apple tech support guy called me about FIVE seconds after I clicked "ok" on the Apple support site. Then, during the whole process, he kept saying, "Now, if this doesn't fix it, I'm going to set you up for a replacement so you can go to your local Apple store and swap it out for a new one." Who does customer service like that? Usually you have to threaten to kill people to get anything fixed and then you just wind up with a restraining order or jail time.
  • I am seriously over people. People are just the WORST. We live in a world of rudeness and people who don't think before they act/open their mouths. When I do encounter true kindness, I am floored.
  • Why is Obama preempting American Idol? Why are we being FORCED to watch his State of the Union address? Don't worry...I felt the same way about our former President.

No comments: