Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yes....I'm Alive

Although for a while I wasn't sure I was going to live.

I actually had to go to the hospital for the first time in my life.  I was only there for 24 hours but it seemed like weeks!
I felt sick for about a week after my hospital stay but yesterday I started feeling better and today I'm almost normal....whatever that is!

In my absence, I've finished two books: 
Kisser by Stuart Woods (my guilty pleasure)
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

I'll write more about them later.  I'm just glad to be on the mend.

2 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope you are feeling much much better.
I've never been in a hospital that long as a patient. A half a day tops, but even that was enough for me. Take care :)

Jinx said...

Thanks...it's a relief to be out of there and feeling better!