Thursday, November 16, 2006

Concordance

Yes, it's true. I'm not really that intelligent but I surround myself with morons to make myself seem smarter.

Case in point:

Many of you know what I do for a living and in what type of establishment I work.
A coworker came up to me with a piece of paper with two works written on it.
"What is the difference between this," she pointed to one word, "and this?", she moved her finger over the second word.

I stared at the two words for a moment with a perplexed look on my face.
I wasn't perplexed because I didn't know the answer to the question. I was absolutely STUNNED at the question.
I should be given a fucking award for not 1.) smacking her upside the head, 2.) Laughing hysterically or 3.) Shooting myself in the face.

Oh, what were the two words, you ask?

Dictionary

and

Thesaurus

No comments: