I've got a HUGE project coming up at work so I'll be VERY busy for the next week but I thought I'd give you a few vacation highlights.
- I love how I call it a "vacation" yet I never left town!
- Monday, I spent cleaning (you wouldn't know it by looking at my place) and catching up on tons of laundry. I was actually SORE by Monday evening.
- Tuesday: *cough*sexintheafternoon*cough*
- Tuesday evening was probably the best. It sounds stupid and silly but I made a pot of tea (Earl Grey Creme), turned on the TV to watch the Astros and got into bed in my comfy pajamas and with a humongous stack of Entertainment Weekly's that I had neglected for weeks. It was wonderful!
- I spent way too much money here. They recently opened a store locally and I'm in trouble. I've been enjoying the aforementioned Earl Grey Creme, Rooibos Tropica, Emerald Princess and Sweet Cranberry Black. I can't wait to go back for more.
- All week, I've been giggling with glee over this Mel Gibson debacle. I absolutely LOVE it when famous people go batshit crazy in public!
That's all I've got for now. Now, it's time to check up on all your blogs!