Thursday, April 6, 2006

Short Attention Span Blogging

Ugh! Writer's block!


  • So Katie Couric is moving to CBS and Meredith Viera is moving to the Today show. I've seen that story ALL OVER the place.
    I've seen THIS story once.
    Is it ok that I care more about who is going to replace Meredith on that Cackling Henfest?

  • A college student co-worker offered me $50 to write a research paper for her. Would it be wrong if I did?

  • Even though I knew Mandisa would be voted off AI last night, I'm still bummed for her. I was hoping it would be Paris. I just don't get her.

  • I'm SUPER excited for next week's AI. They're going to be performing with Queen! QUEEN!

  • My mother is out of touch. When she heard that the AI contestants will be performing the songs of Queen, she said "Queen Latifah?". At least she knows who Queen Latifah is.


That's all I've got.

No comments: