Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hi

I know, I know....my reader wants more.

I'm working on a research paper right now so what little creative energy I have is being used on that.

I also called in sick to work today. I've been a little sickly for several days now and can't figure out what's wrong. I think now I've concluded that it's allergies.
I don't know why but I've never been able to tell the difference between a cold, a sinus infection and allergies. They all make me feel like shit.

I kind of wanted to go into work today incase we had a rolling blackout. I love being at work when the electricity goes out.
It's like a snow day or something.

Once, while sitting at my desk, I heard what sounded like a gunshot right outside the door followed by complete darkness.
After changing my pants, I realized ithe transformer outside blew up.

We quickly packed our shit up and went home.

I was hoping for that again today but I made my own snow day by being sick.

More good stuff coming soon...