Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday Edition

Whoa! While I was thinking of some shit to write for the Sunday Edition of this blog, I saw a commercial on VH-1 for a new reality show starring Scott Baio called Scott Baio is 45 & Single. Despite the obviously ridiculous issues with the whole idea of Scott Baio being the star of his own reality show, I was more shocked that he was 45 years old!
It depresses the hell out of me that I can remember when he was this little kid on Happy Days. Then he started putting the moves on Joanie. As an adult, he was the creepy nanny to a chick who later became a Baywatch Babe (Don't think for a second he wasn't hitting that). I remember all of this and now this guy is 45!
I'm getting old and I don't think I like it.
I have a -sort of- milestone birthday coming up and to make matters worse, I yanked a gray hair out of my head the other day.
This blows.
So, I've made a decision. I'm going to start lying. No, this birthday I will NOT be 30-something. Instead, I will be 27. Trust me, I think I can pass.
From now on, the only ones who will know my true age is my doctor and my mother.
For the rest of you, I'm going to try that Jedi mind trick. Say it after me:

De is 27.

No comments: