Sunday, December 31, 2006

Surfing in the New Year

Yeah, another Christmas is behind us and we're looking ahead to another year.
Christmas wasn't horrible. We had the same foods, the same people (maybe one or two less) and some of the same gift bags.

I did get an iPod Shuffle from Santa Claus and I'm loving it. I never thought I'd use an iPod much so I never jumped on the bandwagon but when I finally caved in to peer pressure, I chose a shuffle because, really, who needs more than 250 songs?
Well...I can certainly see where one could fill a whole gig pretty quickly.

I'm ringing in the new year with two sick dogs. Zoe is vomiting and has diarrhea and Piper has a bladder infection.
I noticed blood in her urine a few days ago so I immediately took her to the vet. After collecting a urine sample (it's easier than you think) they declared her bladder infected.
After the visit, I drove down the beach and noticed the massively ugly waves coming in.

I took advantage of the video feature on my digital camera and grabbed a couple seconds of dirty waves.


(I just uploaded it so you might have to wait if you don't see it.)

Hope you all have a very wavy New Year!

No comments: