Tuesday, May 2, 2006

De Who?

So, I finally finished this completely unethical paper I've been working on.

Seriously, I was still researching and writing right up until the last hour. It's been a long time since I had to do any type of school work but some things never change.

I actually enjoyed this. It was for another person's literature class and I learned so much from it.
It ALMOST makes me want to go back to school....almost.

In the midst of all this, I finally broke ties with a toxic friend. It was a long time coming but I was always afraid to take that step. It's always a scary prospect when you do something like this because sometimes like Steven Tyler sings, you don't know whatcha got til it's gone.

I wrote this person a scathing letter(email) because they decided they weren't going to speak to me again for the upteenth time. Fuck that. I'm not going to let someone else decide when it's time to talk to me.
So, I spilled my ugly guts. I unleashed some heinous crap that I knew once it came out, it couldn't be taken back with an "I'm sorry I called you a miserable bastard." or "I didn't mean for 'You're a sorry mother fucker' to come out like that."
To be honest, once it was out there, I was relieved. I knew that I wouldn't have to deal with this situation again once I unloaded.
I feel free finally.
Free and easy.
Heavy on the easy.