Friday, June 5, 2009

What Do You Think?

Will my blog implode if I post something after all this time?

I have no real excuse except I've been over blogging for a while.
I don't really have anything interesting to say nor the energy to make something up.
I've been a maniac on Twitter because I feel like I can handle 140 characters at a time. A blog...not so much.

I haven't even been reading much but I finally grabbed a book off of one of my many shelves of unread books and started reading again.

It was good....so I read another and am reading another and I feel like I have my book mojo back.

I made a little informal reading list for the summer.
I am free to add or take away from the list at any time but I think this is going to be The Summer of Reading.

City of Thieves (reading now)

A Dance to the Music of Time
Volumes 1 - 3
There are 4 volumes but they only had the first three at my favorite used book store so I thought I'd track down the 4th if I liked the first three.

Carbon Diaries
I got this as an advance readers copy and intended to read it a long time ago.

The Strain
Another advance copy that I've been meaning to read for ages.

What's on your list?

No comments: