I got the from the forum at Library Thing.
Ok, the deal is...if you're stranded on a deserted island and you can only have 12 books with you, what would you take?
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Naked by David Sedaris
- In Search of Lost Time (all 7 vols) by Marcel Proust (Is that cheating?)
- Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
- The Garden of Eden by Ernest Hemingway
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker
- One Harry Potter book...I just don't know which one yet...