Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Book Blogging

Ok so this year has started off totally shitty but I'm not going to let it get me down.
I refuse to let this be a sign of things to come, so instead of wallowing in it here, I'm going to talk about books.

I started a reading journal a few months ago so I don't have a "count" of books read in 2007 but hopefully I'll keep up with them in 2008.

I received a gift card to Barnes & Noble from Lon and a gift card to Borders from my cousin.
From B&N, I purchased The Night Journal by Elizabeth Crook and a limited edition large red Moleskine with my gift card.

At Borders, I purchased Pretty Little Mistakes and have a balance that I'm trying to preserve.

I started The Night Journal right away and I'm about halfway through.
If you've paid any attention to book blogs out there, you'll find a lot of reading challenges.
I think they look like fun but I am a quitter and I don't want to sign up for something I know I'm going to lose interest in eventually.
So, I'll just read what I want, at my own pace. It's more enjoyable for me that way.

No comments: