Monday, May 28, 2007

Messed Up

I completely spaced out this weekend and forgot about my blogging challenge.
I realized that last night when it suddenly hit me that I didn't blog for Saturday OR Sunday.
By Sunday evening, I was a little out of it after spending some time with a bad influence. You do NOT want me blogging in that condition!

I was thinking the other day about how I miss doing nothing. There is not one day that I don't have some kind of obligation whether it be work or family related.
I remember having a day to do absolutely nothing a long time ago but I can't remember having one of those days recently...certainly not in the last few years.
Does anyone get these days at all anymore? I can understand if you have children and a spouse but I have none of those entrapments, yet I don't get much time to myself.

I tried that today but the pile of laundry spoke to me...taunted me, really.
"If you want to go to work naked tomorrow, fine, sit there and read your stupid book. See if I care!"

That damn passive aggressive pile of dirty clothes!

No comments: