Tuesday, June 6, 2006

It's The End of the World

As you all know, today is 06-06-06 which, of course, translate to 666. You know, the mark of the beast.
It would be a good idea to get your shit together because the "experts" have declared today to be the last day of civilization.
I've never thought we were very civilized to begin with but whatever, the experts didn't ask me.

What would YOU do if it were your (and everyone else's) last day on Earth?
Me? Well, right now, all I can think about is a really good nap. Nothing sounds better.
If I weren't so sleepy, I guess I'd want to spend the day with my loved ones or some shit like that.
It's not like I can travel Europe in a day or write "The Great American Novel" by midnight.
There is not much a person can do in a day so really, it's not very fair. To really do all the shit you wanted to do before the end of the world, you'd need a little notice and I didn't hear about this 666 crap until the day before yesterday. That's not enough time!!! I'm a planner. I like to have my schedule organized. You know, like: Breakfast at 8. Time with family from 8 - 10. Plagues of locust at 10:30. Floor of the Earth opening at Noon. Mass genocide 2pm until....

Happy 06-06-06, kids. It was nice knowin ya.

No comments: